my-cdn.at is used internally by DKIA products and others. Hosted by my-webspace.at.
Based on sf_server by Simon Laburda
my-cdn.at is storing data on servers in the European Union and is accessed by users in the EU as well.
Using content stored in my-cdn.at
Websites you are visiting might load ressources from my-cdn.at for improved speed and caching. my-cdn.at uses the following policy for logging this traffic:
- Together with the accessed file, IPv4 addresses may be logged, up to the /24, IPv6 addresses up to /48. This allows identification of your provider, but not of you as an individual customer.
- The date and time of the access may be logged
- No other information is stored - like the browser you are using, full IP addresses or referrers
This means no personal data about you is stored on our servers, just by using data from this service.
Storing content in my-cdn.at
If you are using my-cdn.at in your application to store data, the following rules apply:
- All content will be publically accessible just by knowning the URL. If you submit data to my-cdn.at you agress that you have to full rights to publish the work.
- There are no restrictions on the type of content, as long as it is permitted by EU law.
- IP Addresses and user information of the uploader may be logged
Removing content from my-cdn.at
my-cdn.at is a generic file hosting service, typically used to serve assets to websites or E-Mails. Personal data as well as not properly licensed copyrighted material should not appear on my-cdn.at.
If you want to file a complaint about a document stored on this server, please send an E-Mail to office [at] my-webspace.at
. Please include the link of the file on my-cdn.at, as well as where the file is referenced - for example the website which references the asset on my-cdn.at. If possible, attach a screenshot as well.
Last update: 2018-06-01